Sleep. The demesne of Hypnos and Morpheus. Once the playground for the exhausted geek, now a wasteland of antiproductivity. Are you writing code? No. Are you pwning n00bs? No. Are you farming gold so you can buy that mount in Silvermoon? No.
Sleep when you die, man. Staying awake is the only way to get things done anymore. So when your weekly intake of REM is limited to the single digits, you need an effective waking mechanism. Something to jog your mind as well as your body in an effort to pump blood back to your extremities and grey matter. Clocky is here! All Hail Clocky!
This little wonderful wheeled alarm clock started as an engineering student's project. Having trouble waking up herself, Gauri Nanda developed Clocky to shriek annoyingly and effectively, waking you up. The fun doesn't end there, kiddies. It leaps off of your night stand, and drives around your room, making random turns and racing away from your grasp. Now you have to get out of bed and hunt the little bugger down to turn it off.
Now, you're awake, and it's time to get things done. Booya.
- Set your snooze time, 0-9 min
- Snooze once before he runs away
- Choose 0 and he runs right away
- Can jump from up to 3 feet
- Moves on wood and carpet
- Press snooze to view time at night
- Screen flashes when beeping/running
- Alarm beeps in random pattern (think R2 on Acid)
- Clocky is small: 5.25" x 3.5" x 3.5"
- Want him to stay put? Disable wheels.
- Early low battery warning
- Colors will vary